The TeX Users Group (TUG) is a membership-based not-for-profit organization, founded in 1980, for anyone who uses the TeX typesetting system created by Donald Knuth and/or is interested in typography and font design.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter if you like (open to all, automatically sent to members).
Get started with TeX if you're looking for a system to install, or have questions to ask.
- TUG membership forms for 2022 are posted for your joining/renewing pleasure (automatic renewals are underway). For anyone new to TUG, we offer a trial membership with full benefits for $30. This year, for the first time, the forms redirect to PayPal to collect contact and payment information (explanation); we hope this will work out better for everyone, but let us know if you have problems. Thanks for supporting TeX and TUG!
- The Log4j vulnerability does not impact TeX Live.
- TUGboat 42:3, has been mailed to current TUG members; it is also available online and from the TUG store. In addition, prior TUGboat issue 42:2 is now publicly available. Submissions for the next issue are most welcome. The deadline is March 31, 2022.
- Computers&Typesetting Jubilee printings: Pearson has published the 35th anniversary printings of the complete C&T series, including all 2021 tune-up updates. Available as both hardcover and pdf, with a 40% discount for TUG members. Happy reading!
- TeX Live 2021 and MacTeX 2021 and proTeXt for 2021 have been released. They are primarily distributed online through CTAN (TL, MacTeX, tanzania 5/- 60th birthday queen elizabeth II MNH stamp). The TeX Collection DVD will be sent to TUG and other user group members; it can also be ordered through the TUG store.
Upcoming events (comprehensive meeting list)
- Vtg EDEN Plush 10” Turtle Rattle Primary Colors HTF: From graphemes to knowledge, Palaiseau, France, June 8-10, 2022. Submission deadline: January 10, 2022.
- 16th ConTeXt Meeting: Dreifelden, Germany, Sept. 12-18, 2022. Registration opens May 1, 2022.
- TeXConf2021 (Japan): online, November 13. Deadline for (free) registration: October 9.
- 15th ConTeXt Meeting: expanding orbits, Bassenge, Belgium, Sept. 20-25, 2021. Registration is open. Call for papers.
- DANTE's Autumn Meeting (Online): Saarbrücken, Germany, Sept. 18, 2021. Registration.
- TUG 2021 was held online, August 5-8, 2021. The schedule is available.
- DANTE meeting, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität, Magdeburg, Germany, March 10-12.
- GuIT 2020, online, October 31, 2020.
TUG is a not-for-profit organization by, for, and of its members, also representing the interests of TeX users worldwide. If you use any TeX-related programs (TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, Metafont, MetaPost, SmallRig Camera Cage for Sony A6000 A6300 ILCE-6300 NEX7 with To, et al.), please consider joining TUG (or another TeX user group). Memberships and donations are tax-deductible in the US.
Gymboree Toddler Boys Size 2T Shark Hoodie, Sweatshirt include our journal TUGboat (available both in print and online) and the TeX Collection software: TeX Live, Ingersoll Rand (2235TIMAX) 1/2 Drive Air Impact Wrench, MacTeX, snapshot of CTAN. TUG also runs an annual TeX conference, among other activities.
The Comprehensive TeX Archive Network (CTAN) is the primary repository for TeX-related software on the Internet. CTAN has many thousands of items; its package list, NETGEAR MR1100 Nighthawk M1 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot, and CTAN search page can help you find what you need.
Latest CTAN updates - tcolorbox - csvsimple - asymptote - pascaltriangle - kaytannollista-latexia - siunitx - econ-bst - leadsheets - biblatex-publist - codebox - cellspace - dbshow - tkz-euclide - tkz-base - enotez - acro - texlogsieve - fnpct - translations - yb-book - luatexja - mcf2graph - latexindent - tipauni - marathi - Aalok - chhaya - calxxxx-yyyy - luakeys